Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday's

Happy Sweet 16 to Danielle and Jessica!!!Logan turned 6 and my Dad turned 63!!! WOW what a month for birthdays. Well D.J's is actually in March. We celebrated their Birthdays at our house on Sunday afternoon with lots and lots of GREAT food!! And again the best cake ever by Mary!!
Logan's favorite gift was his accustic(sp?) guitar. He wanted to open present after present until he got this and then he could have cared less about his presents he just wanted to play his guitar. He told Grandma bubbles he wanted a guitar and what do ya know...she got him a guitar. He is one spoiled boy..This is Logan trying to pose like a tough guy.
Logan and I. Mike was at the track racing. He had to race Saturday night and Sunday...:(

My Mom and Dad got Jess 16 roses for her Birthday, they were Beautiful. My mom always does this when the girls turn 16.
Jess wanted to go to clover Bar with friends on Friday and then they came back home and had her Hello Kitty cake.. She picked it out??? We were not invited either to Clover Bar. We didn't think that was very nice.. Especially since its my favorite...Her friends were gone by 11:00. We also got to watch Liam on Friday, I called and asked what Tim and Jen were doing and they were going to get groceries so perfect drop him off we will watch him. So they all played on the Wii or played football or races on PS2. I took a nap with Liam on me... Miss that little guy, I used to watch him about 2 times a month but now I cant, his babysitter didn't like that too much...:(


For some reason I can only post 5 pictures at a time, if anyone knows how to post more I would love your help...I will be posting more later, Brooklyn needs the computer. I think it might be time to get another computer all the kids want it all the time. Its either facebook, homework, or Logan can sit on the computer for hours playin on nickjr.com. Great Babysitter!!



No comments: