Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

Today we celebrated Easter at my Mom and Dads house with the whole family. Brian and Deb were either on vacation or at their relatives. Mike and I and the kids and Mike's Mom and Brother celebrated Easter with my parents at their house. What a beautiful day it was and the food was fabulous..as usual.. We started with the Easter egg hunt, it was kind of sprinkling so it was a quick one but the kids had alot of fun, the eggs are filled with money, so the older ones that can drive are appreciating it even more... Here's a picture of all the kids before the hunt.
Jessica found her basket under a bush.
Brooklyn's was by the tennis court.
I think Uncle Brian found Logan's some where but it was getting too cold and raining harder for his picture and he does NOT like the rain at all...
Pam, myself, Deb and Mom. Thanks Mom for another great gathering. Its always fun for the kids and the adults to talk and EAT alot of great food.
Nothing really new has been going on lately. The kids went through a sick couple of weeks with a terrible cough. Brooklyn was put on 2 asthma inhalers and Logan still has his cough but it has broken up. I cant believe school is almost over with. Logan will be going to summer school a couple weeks a month, these are only half days so that will be nice, and now that Jessica can drive this might come in real handy, especially with a newborn. Speaking of Baby I am 35 weeks today. YEA!!! I went to the doctor last week and to all of our surprise I am 40 percent thinned and dialated to a 1. No big deal on the dialation part but the doctor would like me to try and wait a least another week. We would all like 2 weeks but who knows, time will tell. So I have to take it easy. Which I am as much as I can. Its really hard with the weather being so nice out lately. I have been taking advantage of the nice weather and sitting in the sun while the kids are at school. I cant complain!!! Brooklyn just started practicing for ball. She loves playing ball and is alot of fun to watch. Jessica will be Dutch Dancing in a couple weeks, she is already nervous to dance. She gets very nervous performing in front of people. Logan just goes with the flow, he also loves to play ball, watch TV and now with the weather being nice he loves to blow bubbles and play with side walk chalk. Sorry this has taken so long but..I don't have any excuses I guess just lazy.. enjoy the beautiful weather!!

No comments: