Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Liam

Yesterday I got the privilege to watch Liam for the day. OH he was so cute and so easy. Reminded me of how easy Logan was. I am hoping my next one is this easy. The kids were so excited for him to come. Brooklyn ate her breakfast by the front window waiting for Tim and the minute he pulled in she was done eating... this picture is Logan's diaper and Liam's diaper. It was so weird to change such a little boys diaper. I guess I better get used to it right???
I never had so many visitors come to see me...Or Liam. Deb, Sonia and Pam came for a little bit during the day. The picture Liam is talking and smiling at the ladies. Pam is on the computer ordering me a new camera.. Yea thanks Pam!!
Brooklyn only got to see Liam for a little bit in the morning before Jess got up to steal him away so she had him the minute she got home from school. When Tim came around 5ish we kicked him back out and told him to go and find something to do since we were not done with him yet. Jen came about 7:00 to get him. :( Thanks Tim and Jen for the pleasure of watching him..anytime!!
This is how I found Jess and Liam when I got back from the bus stop. Jess Loves babies also. she thought she could take him to school or just not go to school.. Yea right on exam week...?? wishful thinking.

Logan liked him for about 1 minute. I just got done changing Liam and I walked into the bathroom to dump the diaper and come back to Logan trying to pick him up..AAAAAAA I guess I need to remember this. We told him no touching the baby after that... and he said "bit I want to hold him too" so cute. Logan woke up this morning asking where the baby went. He couldn't figure it out since he went to bed and the baby was here and then this morning he's gone. He was so funny in the morning too, Mike walked by him and he goes " Baby, Baby(remember he calls Mike baby) look mommy found this baby" we just cracked up laughing, only Logan would say something like that.
I hope you all enjoyed a little glimpse of my showing off someone else's baby. Again, thanks Tim and Jen. Mike and I go to the doctor today to find out what we are having.. YIKES! Mike is now truly thinking girl... who knows. I cant wait to find out to start shopping!!! :)

No comments: