Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jesse Concert and Brailee 2 Months

Jesse McCartney came to Berlin to perform. Dad got all of us front row tickets and back stage passes for the kids. They were so excited. They even got to go back stage and meet him, they all thought he was so nice and sooo cute. I felt kind of bad being in the front row and only knowing 2 songs. Jess only knew a couple songs but by the end of the night she bought the CD off I tunes and listens to it non stop..Dad stayed for half of the show and then left. He said he wanted to keep his hearing for a couple more years.. Thank You Dad, we all had a great time!!






Brailee is 2 months already..Where had the time gone..We are enjoying her soo much, she is now smiling and cooing, it is so cute to see. She even rolled over from her belly to back last week. We went to the doctor today and she had 3 shots and did great, she only cried for a little bit. She weighs 11 pounds 11 ounces, she is 23 1/4 inches long and is in the 75th percent for everything. the doctor says she is perfect..but we already knew that...:)




This is the first time we seen Dr. Paul for Brailee. He is my others kids doctor also. We Love him.. He asked me jokingly what I do in my free time..I said vacuum...:) What I Love to do!!


Summer so far is going good, we are busy doing who knows what. Logan is still going to school every day Monday through Thursday half days. Jess still off doing who knows what now that she can drive. She is still working at the cafe on Monday, Thursday and Fridays, so if you are in the area she loves visitors. Brooklyn goes with the flow, she has been playing alot with Lexi, its so nice to have a cousin right up the road and is the same age for her to play with. She went to Camp Geneva with her cousin Brynn and had a great time. She also got braces on which has been going great so far. Mike still continues to be busy with the business, which is great considering our economy. Our race team still continues to do good the last 2 races that he raced he finished 2nd at North Carolina and 4th in Indiana. I am busy with diapers, baths, bottles and the day to day of mother hood. Brailee has been sleeping from 10:00-10:30 till 7:30 the past couple of night so that has been super nice...I hope I don't jinks myself by typing that..She is a very good baby.

1 comment:

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

two months already!?! oh my word! She is sooooo stinkin cute :)