Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Logan and Baby Liam

Brooklyn and I finally went to see Tim and Jen and Baby Liam.. Adorable!!! He is so little and so precious. It brought back so many memories of Logan and Jess, only because they were that little and had to wear that awful noisy and annoying monitor. Brooklyn wouldnt share to nicely though, I think I am going to have a baby hog on my hands once I have mine. Jen hauled out the Wii and played with Brook so then I got to hold him intil Jess came and snagged him from me. She is another baby hog until they start crying. She was doing a report and needed a break. It makes me feel really old to go over to Tim and Jens house(our old house) and hold her baby since she always babysat for me and I would babysit for her or Ashley when they were little. And now I am starting all over with the baby stage, but I cant wait only 5 more months. I know it sounds like forever. we go next Monday for another ultrasound, I cant wait! Jen and Tim sure have a preciouis gift from God.



This is our little stinker Logan. As I said in the previous post, I learned alot about Logan that I didnt know. Sounds terrible ha. Well one of the things was that he can do is put on his braces and shoes and take them off by himself. So I wanted to see for myself. After therapy yesterday I told him to take his braces and shoes off so we could get him in the shower. His first words were"I cant do it." In the meantime he wanted a snack so I told him once he gets his braces off he can have a snack and he still said that he couldnt do it and again I reminded him that he was NOT going to get anything until he took his stuff off. WELL... about 5 minutes later after alot of grunting and exhailing...basily alot of drama, he had his braces off. And he was proud to show me that he could do it. He is our other strong willed child. Another answer to prayer is that they want to start Logan with walking sticks some time before or after Christmas... Wow God is great. He is doing so good at walking with a walker that they want to keep him going, who would have imagined Logan even walking. Just goes to show God does answer our prayers.











1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

Logan...throwing a fit and acting like a baby (a baby..not like Mike...well I guess I don't really know...maybe Mike does act that way too!!!) Logan is becoming so independent!! I'm so happy!!! I will have to visit him sometime and see how he is doing!!!